Haley came in town to help me pack.
We feel like such pros now I think we could pack for anyone to anywhere!

We figured a way for Landry and Will to make it on the flight...


We feel like such pros now I think we could pack for anyone to anywhere!
We figured a way for Landry and Will to make it on the flight...
My parents, grandparents, aunt, uncle, brothers and sister came in town for the weekend!
Lyndsay and Ariel came by with some presents...
And tomorrow I fly out at 3:55pm. My brother in-law (Ryan) defends his dissertation at 2:30pm.
(Say a little prayer for both of us).
Thinking of you and missing you already! Glad I got to see you before you left, I can't believe you're getting on an airplane in an hour! And that new dress that you wore with your family looked so pretty by the way. I hope the kids don't pull your hair too much. MISS YOU LOVE YOU HAVE FUN
ReplyDelete